Epson C1100 Error Code e527 – If you use Epson C1100 printer for a long time, this printer can sometimes occur suddenly error, one of them is error with Code E527. Here’s how to resolve the error on this Epson printer. The error message “Service Req E527” suggests that the printer toner go rounded lodging the printer toner cartridges is obstructed, or usually unsuited to pivot precisely. This problem could be triggered by presenting a printer toner cartridge improperly. It is typically easy to identify this on your own by eliminating and re-installing the printer toner cartridge.
This error message “Service Req E527” means that the printer toner slide carousel real estate the printer toner cartridges is blocked, or is incapable to revolve appropriately. It could be brought on by setting up a printer toner cartridge improperly.
This error E527 means that Deve Home Position Sensor Error. You need to check the cartridge position and move to the base. PWBA MCU might not obtain signals outcome from Rotary Home Position Sensor within the defined time after turning of Rotary 45 Developer.
Fix the Epson C1100 Error Code e527
Check that the toner cartridge at the front of the printer is installed correctly.
- Turn on the printer
- Open Cover A
- Due to the error, the toner cartridge located at front may not be accessible. If it is not, close Cover A and continue to Step 2.
- Or if the toner cartridge does not appear to be installed correctly, try to unlock and remove it.
- If you can remove the toner cartridge, do not reinstall it yet. Close Cover A, and then wait for the printer to warm up.
- Install the toner cartridge when prompted, and then close Cover A.
- Let the printer to warm up. Check if the problem resolved. Try a printing test.
- If not, continue to step 2
Manually remove all of the toner cartridges. Now close all covers and restart the printer.
- Close all the covers, and turn off the printer.
- Open Cover B, and then remove the photoconductor unit
- Turn the toner carousel by hand to line up a toner cartridge with the front of the printer
- Open Cover A
- If the toner cartridge is not in position to remove it, close Cover A and repeat the steps above.
- Remove the toner cartridge, and then close Cover A
- Repeat all the steps above until you have removed all four toner cartridges.
- Reinstall the photo conductor.
- Close al the covers, and then turn the printer on.
Check if the “service Req E527” error still appears.
- Open Cover A and Cover B
- Check for any jammed paper, foreign objects or damaged parts.
- If found any, remove it. Then, close all the covers and restart the printer again.
Reinstall the toner cartridges, and then test the printer.
- The printer should display Install X Tnr Cart, where “X” is K for Black, C for Cyan, M for Magenta and Y for Yellow.
- Open Cover A, and then install the toner cartridge of the correct colour.
- Close Cover A. Wait for the printer to warm up, and the next prompt to appear on the LCD panel.
- Install the next toner cartridge as prompted. Repeat the above steps until you’ve installed all four toner cartriges.
- If the “Service Req E527” error no longer appears, the problem should be resolved. Try printing.
Other way to fix Epson C1100 Error Code e527
Check that the printer toner cartridge at the front of the printer is set up properly.
Option 2: Manualy eliminate every one of the printer toner cartridges.
- Close all the covers, then power the printer off.
- Open Up Cover B, and afterwards get rid of the photoconductor device (PCU).
- Transform the printer toner slide carousel manually to align a printer toner cartridge with the front of the printer.
- Open up Cover A.
- If the printer toner cartridge is not ready to eliminate it, close Cover A and duplicate the actions over.
- Get rid of the printer toner cartridge, and afterwards close Cover A.
- Repeat all the actions over till you have actually eliminated all 4 printer toner cartridges.
- Re-install the PCU.
- Close all the covers, then power on the printer.
- Open up Cover A and Cover B.
- Check extensively for any type of obstructed paper, international things or harmed components.
- If you could situate a blockage, eliminate it. After that, close all the covers and reactivate the printer once again.
- If you could recognize any kind of broken components, there is a blockage you could not eliminate, or there is no modification after reactivating the printer, after that get in touch with Epson for additional suggestions.
- Re-install the printer toner cartridges (Follow the triggers on the LCD present), and afterwards evaluate the printer.